Buyer's Terms and Conditions
Display of Items on the Website
2. All Items offered for sale on the Website are used or “pre-owned” or new with tags items which we are selling as agents on behalf of private third party sellers. By agreeing to these Terms you acknowledge that in offering to purchase and/or purchasing any Item we act as agent for a Seller (our principal).
3. While we make every effort to describe and display every Item as accurately as possible, you should be aware that the colour and appearance of the Item as displayed on your computer monitor or any other display may differ from the actual colour and appearance of the Item.
4. Items sold through the Website are sold “as is” and accordingly we encourage Buyers to carefully review all photographs and the description of the condition of any Item which they are considering buying. We also encourage you to contact us if you have any queries about an Item before making an offer to buy it, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, let us know the item number and description.
5. The stated Price is designed to reflect the fact that the Item is pre-owned, taking into account the condition of the Item and a number of other factors including, without limitation, the original retail price of the Item, the age and style of the Item and other relevant market factors.
6. The display of Items and prices on the Website does not constitute an offer on our part. No Agreement shall come into existence unless and until we accept your order for an Item.
7. Once you have placed your order we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This email is merely a confirmation that we have received your order and does not constitute acceptance of your order. As we also go to events to sell the items. So, it might be the case that an item you have order might not be longer available, although we do our best to update our website within 2 working days. The events we attend are usually during the weekends.
8. Acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur when we email you to confirm the Item has been despatched to you, at which point an Agreement will come into existence between us. The Agreement shall be governed by these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and representations whether written or oral.
9. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to reject any order that is placed with us and/or to withdraw any Item displayed on the Website at any time before your order is accepted.
Prices, Payment & Delivery
10. All prices on the Website are provided in pounds sterling.
11. All prices are exclusive of postage and packing which shall be charged at the following rates:
|Country of Delivery||Price (Sterling)||Estimated Delivery Period|
|UK mainland (standard delivery) less than 10 items.||£4.50.||3-5 Business days|
|UK mainland (standard delivery) more than 10 items||£5.50||3-5 working days|
|UK mainland (more than £40 on purchase items)||Free delivery||3-5 working days|
|We don’t deliver to EU or the rest of the wold, we might do in the near future.|
12. All delivery times referred to above are estimates only, and we do not accept any liability for failure to deliver Items within the stated delivery period (provided that delivery occurs within 30 days from the date of your order).
13. We accept payment in pounds by Paypal. We may accept other forms of payment from time to time, which will be clearly indicated on our Website. When you are paying by Paypal you confirm that it is your Paypal account and you have authority to make the payment.
14. Items are delivered by MyHermes courier. Items will be insured by us prior to postage until the Item is delivered. Once you have confirmed receipt of delivery by means of a signature then the responsibility of your purchased goods is passed to you. If someone else signs for delivery of an Item on your behalf (whether or not they have authority to do so), you shall be treated as having received the Item.
15. We aim to dispatch items within 3 working days of receiving your order (if accepted) Monday to Friday, our office hours for shipping are 9.30 – 17.00 (UK time). We do not accept any liability for failure to dispatch Items within this time frame.
16. We offer a full refund on all items. If you wish to return a non-sale Item you can do it by logging into your account and clicking on the item you wish to return, you must do it within 7 days of receiving your item. Occasionally, there might be some items that are not refundable, it will be clearly stated on the item’s description.
17. You must return the Item to us within 14 days of purchase to Access Storage, 109 Dudden Hill Lane, Neasden, London NW10 1BJ. You must pay for the cost of returning the Item, and we recommend that you send it by recorded or special delivery.
18. The Item must be returned to us in the same condition as that in which you received it, with all tags and labels still attached. We accept no responsibility for Items which are lost, delayed or damaged in transit, so we therefore recommend that you package the Item carefully and insure it during transit to ensure that it reaches us in good condition.
19. Provided we receive the Item in the same condition as that in which we sent it to you within 14 days of purchase, we shall refund the cost of the Item to you within 14 days.
20. Returns outside of the time frames described above may be accepted at the sole discretion of Rekindle Clothes Ltd and may only be refunded as a store credit.